Facility Operations Manager $500 Hiring Bonus
45000-48000 Battle Creek
Hi-Tec Building Services is a foremost leader in custodial cleaning services for the state of Michigan. We support many schools, offices, medical facilities, and more. At Hi-Tec we are family, we support and value our employees and promote from within whenever possible. Our mission is to provide an elevated level of quality and customer service, while building long-term business relationships. -Check us out: https://www.hitec-services.com/blog/ This newly created position as Senior Operations Assistant Manager, is vital in providing leadership and support services to a territorial customer and employee base. You will work directly with our senior leadership department and gain not only fast-tracked advancement opportunities but top tier training, management benefits, life coaching, human resource training, and a broadened knowledge of the custodial industry as a whole. You will work directly with the day-to-day operations under the control of the Senior Operations Manager of West Michigan to assist with custodial services at multiple locations to assure client satisfaction, as well as administrative and safety coordinator duties.
- 2 years’ prior management or supervisor experience. Preferably in the custodial industry.
- At least 18 years of age
- Successfully pass drug screen, background check, and MVR
- Must possess effective communication skills including (Both verbally and written) the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety data sheets (SDS), operating and maintenance instructions and manuals; to write correspondence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Computers, Cell phones, and learning new software
- Good time-management skills and able to prioritize tasks in a logical manner
- Need to be physically able to perform any cleaning task they may need assisting, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Provide exception customer service to clients, staff and other internal/external personal
- Show positive attitude when faced with difficult challenges
- Strong work ethic, good listener with great people skills equals success in this role
- Must be able to independently problem for quick, effective resolution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, AD&D
- Referral bonus opportunities – earn up to $300 per employee referral
- On the job training, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement program
- Company cellphone
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay
- $500 Sign On Bonus