Assistant Senior Operations Manager
Acts as a liaison between Hi-Tec Building Services and its clients. The Assistant Operations Manager is responsible in assisting the Senior Operations Manager in day to day operations of custodial services at multiple locations to assure client satisfaction as well as administrative and safety coordinator duties required. Essential Functions (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Supervises, hires, trains, schedules, provides work direction and discipline along with providing problem-solving assistance for all employees.
- Manage and maintain product and budgets hours.
- Facilitate good relationships with the client, employee and other Hi-Tec Building Services support staff.
- Support and assist Senior Operations Manager
- 2 years’ prior management experience. Preferred experience in the custodial field
- 18 years of age
- Successfully pass drug screen, background check and MVR
- Must possess effective communication skills including the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety data sheets (SDS), operating and maintenance instructions and manuals; to write correspondence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Computers, Cell phones, and learning new software
- Good time-management skills and able to prioritize tasks in a logical manner
- Need to be physically able to perform any cleaning task they may need assisting, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Provide exception customer service to clients, staff and other internal/external personal
- Show positive attitude when faced with difficult challenges
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, AD&D · Immediate Start Dates · Constant Hours · Referral bonus opportunities – earn up to $300!!! · On the job training, and advancement opportunities