Dawn Dish Soap
Warm weather is right around the corner! We wanted to share some helpful tips to assist you with your spring cleaning. Dawn dish soap is great for cleaning dishes, but when mixed with the right ingredients, it can clean a multitude of things.
Dawn dish soap + Vinegar:
- Tub and Shower: Fill a spray bottle half-way with vinegar and fill the rest of the way with blue Dawn dish soap. Make sure to shake well before applying it to shower and tub walls. Allow it to sit for a few minutes before wiping away. Be sure to wipe clean and rinse thoroughly as the surface may be slippery!
Dawn dish soap + Water:
- Windows: Mix three drops of Dawn into one gallon of water and pour mixture into a spray bottle. Simply spray the solution on your windows and wipe down.
- Counter Tops: Simply apply a few drops of Dawn to a wet cloth and wipe down your counter tops!
Did you know that Citrus fruits are not only delicious but are also fantastic for cleaning your household or workplace? The natural ingredients of a citrus fruit are just as effective as conventional cleaners. The best part? They are completely biodegradable and safe for use in your home.
Lemon juice + Water:
- Microwave: Simply slice a couple of lemons and place them in a microwave safe bowl filled with water. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, then let stand for 10 minutes. All you need to do next is wipe away with a clean cloth.
- Glass and Mirror: Squeeze about 3 tablespoons of lemon juice into a spray bottle and add a cup of water. Shake the bottle and spray on your mirror of glass surface. Be sure to use this solution fast because lemon juice will go bad after a couple of weeks!
- Garbage disposal: After using the lemon for the great tasks above, you can use the peels to clean out your garbage disposal. Place the remains and turn on your disposal. The lemon will clean and make it smell fresh. It’s that simple!
Lime + salt:
- Stove Top: Generously sprinkle the surface with salt and squeeze enough lime juice to ensure the surface is wet. Let stand for 5 minutes then scrub with a sponge. When finished, wipe the surface with a wet cloth!