We are industry leaders in quality and customer service. We promote continued success by providing clients with valued services delivered with integrity.
At Hi-Tec we take an in-depth look at market trends for hiring general labor for the geographic location specific to your facility. We investigate current job listings, local unemployment rates and industry growth trends. The information collected gives us a target hourly rate to base each bid off of, as well as market trends to keep our program successful into the 3rd contract year and beyond.
Our goal is to continuously seek new and innovative ways to increase benefits and reduce costs for our clients.
OUR VALUES & STANDARDS
Hi-Tec Building Services will accomplish this by providing value to our clients through quality services delivered with integrity, operating in a safe and environmentally sound manner, and continuously seeking new and innovative ways to reduce costs for our clients benefit.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
Senior Operations Manager
Senior Operations Manager
Senior Sales Manager
Accounting & Sales
Accounting & Employee Benefits
Marketing & Purchasing Specialist
QUALITY STAFF / EMPLOYEE TRAINING
All employees must Qualify or Pass our RTW Pre-Employment Screening Survey
- All employees have a Michigan Criminal Background Check performed
- All employees have a NSOR (National Sex Offender Registry) Background Check performed
- All employees are processed through E-Verify
- Employees are Fingerprinted and Drug Tested per Contract Requirements
- CleanCheck Office
- CleanCheck Restroom
- CleanCheck GHS Hazcom
- CleanCheck Bloodbourne
- ADA – Service Animal Training
Additional Training for Specialized Positions:
- CleanCheck Hard Floor
- CleanCheck Carpet
- CleanCheck Classroom
- Seclusion & Restraint
All initial training for managers, building site supervisors and cleaning team members recurs semi-annually and documentation of all training programs are placed in the employee’s file.
Our company also is certified to assists in the following areas:
- Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor
- Aerial Lift Certified Trainer
- Certified Pool – Spa Operator Handbook (National Swimming Pool Foundation)
- Payroll Specialist (America Payroll Association)
- MIOSHA & DLEG Safety Trained
- Building Service Contractor (Spartan Chemical Training School)
- Spartan Chemical Specialist
- Gym Floor Refinishing Specialist (Betco)
- Behavioral Analysis Trained (Corporate Training & Safety)
- Commercial Locksmith
- Certified in Facilities Management
- Carpet Floor Care Specialist
HI-TEC SERVICE AREA MAP
- Hi-Tec has remained the No. 1 service provider for the Michigan Department of Transportation, cleaning over 40 of their facilities throughout the state.
- Hi-Tec is one of the largest provider of janitorial services to Michigan public school districts.
- Hi-Tec is the first privatized contractor for housekeeping and laundry services at the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans.
QUALITY AND SERVICE
PRODUCTS / CERTIFICATIONS
Nichols is our preferred vendor for all products/chemicals and custodial equipment.